Skip to content
Jeio Tech Polyethylene Benchtop Fume Hood (PMH-720)
- Compact design for easy moving and space saving.
- Transparent polycarbonate front door for observation.
- The door opens to five positions for comfort and convenience.
- One-piece moulded design for leak-tight and exceptional durability.
- Chemical resistance and spark-less polyethylene. Whole body and every single part are made of anti-acid and corrosion material, optimum for storing chemical samples.
- An exhaust motor is required. The unit can be connected to an in-house laboratory exhaust system. Either 150mm (6″) dia flexible duct can be used.
- Benchtop fume hood can also be connected to optional fume extraction devices (extraction module – EM-33 and movable extraction arm hood – EFS with AH).
- Rounded inner corners for continuous air flow and easy cleaning.
- Permissable Air Velocity (m/s) : 0.3 to 1
- Permissable Environmental Condition : Temperature 2°C to 60°C, maximum relative humidity 80%, maximum altitude up to 2000m
- Laminar Air Flow Velocity (m/s/fpm) : 0.3/59
- Material(s) :
- Main Body : Polyethylene
- Window : Polycarbonate
- Dimensions (mm) :
- External (w x d x h) : 720 x 450 x 560
- Entrance (w x d) : 560 x 300
- Duct Hole (O.D.) : 150
- Net Weight (kg) : 7