Table top autoclave Class N series
Autoclaves are equipment for sterilizing widely used in microbiology, medicine, podiatry, tattooing, body piercing, veterinary science, mycology, dentistry, and prosthetics fabrication. They vary in size and function depending on the media to be sterilized.
- Adopting European N standard, with thermal vacuum and drying functions, it can be used for A-type hollow instruments and solid instruments. Thermodynamic vacuum guarantees elimination of cold air from the cavity and makes sure that reaches the optimal effect of sterilization.
- Specially design for dental clinic field, it could sterilize 12 pieces hand piece at same time, simply and efficiently.
- Sliding door design for easy secure operating-for BKM-Z2.
- Microprocessor control, LCD or LED display and modularized panel for easy operation.
- Automatic malfunction detection system makes easy maintaining.