1. Smart Plus E
Complementary water purification techniques, including state-of-the-art electrodeionization technology,ensuring delivery of constant and reliable quality Type 2 pure water.
Not just a bigger display. A better display
- It’s one thing to make a bigger display. It’s something else entirely to make a bigger Touch display with brilliant colors and higher contrast at even wider viewing angles.
Premium water delivery
- Each remote water dispenser has a backlit screen enabling the user to check system operation and water quality at a glance.
- Dispenser units are placed on a recirculation loop, and can be located up to 3 meters from the main unit or from the previous dispenser on the loop.
- Easy operation that allows users to select either manual or automatic delivery to save valuable time.
- Dispensers are designed to accommodate all commonly used glassware.
- For hands-free water delivery, an optional footswitch can be connected to the system. Press once to start and once to stop.
- Adoption of Electrodeionization (EDI) module brings benefits including lower energy consumption; lower maintenance cost; better ion exchange and no particulates or organic contamination
- The Smart Plus NE/Smart Plus E models incorporates state-of-the-art Electrodeionization (EDI) technology to purify the water instead of only using conventional ion exchange.
- EDI is an electrically-driven water purification process which involves the use of Ion Exchange Resins and Ion Permeable Membranes. Resins are continuously regenerated by the electrical current and are never exhausted.
What benefits you can get
- Constant high efficient removal of ions and small MW charged organic (Resistivity > 10 MΩ‐cm)
- No exchange of spent resins
- No regeneration chemicals
- Low energy consumption
- Typical <10 watt light bulb
- Low operating cost and low maintenance
Full Spectrum UV treatment
- Low microbial and organic specification
- High transmittance synthetic quartz sleeve for higher efficiency
- Patented lamp life indicator is designed to predict lifespan according to actual conditions
2. Smart ROP
Smart ROP series produce high quality pure water with superior resistivity and low TOC (＜30ppb)
- Fully automatic and self-diagnostic system monitors and controls working condition.
- PIN-coded access to software set points prevents unauthorized changes to operation or system settings.
- Unlike many other systems, Heal Force entire fluid pathway is included in the automated disinfection process ensuring complete sanitization.
- High quality and economical due to disposable integrated purification column design.
- Easy replacement and quick connection.
High precision resistivity meter
- Flow-through structure make sure the real-time measurement of the actual ionic concentration in water
- Low cell constant (0.01cm-1) to ensure optimum measurement accuracy of low ionic contamination
- Automatic temperature compensation (0.1℃ resolution) makes the value displayed on the screen meaningful
Easy-to-read LCD display
- User-friendly LCD provides optimal convenience, with indication on resistivity, resistivity, reservoirs water consumable changing reminder water quality.
Optional strengthened pre-treatment module
- 20′ size long cartridge contrains detergent. Therefore, besides the feature of higher water throughput, feed water with extremely low quality can be properly dealt with
Contamination-Free Water Tank
- Water level sensor combined with bottom pump enables 5-level automatic water production controls
- Capacity of water reservoir includes 30L and 60L. Moreover, ultra big 350L water reservoir is available for special needs
- The water reservoir is made through cylindrical mold and blow molding process to avoid the generation of velum
- PE material ensure low extractives
- Overflow protection tube eliminates the risk of flooding
- Cone shape bottom guarantees no stagnant water and facilitates easy clean
- Optional UV lamp and vented filter maintain consistent purity of stored water and provide effective protection against airborne contaminants
- RS232 port allows for data collection and permanent record of water quality and system parameters, with date and time, to a PC or printer – essential for compliance with good laboratory practice guidelines