This unit is built around a two stage centrifugal fan type brushed blower. The tangential discharge exhaust allows a higher maximum flow rate than other similar types of units. To reduce motor winding burn out, the HVP-2000 has a separate motor cooling fan. Brush-life will range between 600 to 1,000 hours depending on sampling motor speed. Motor brushes can be changed in the field within 15 to 20 minutes with a screwdriver.
- 2-Stage, Brushed Blower
- Adjustable Flow Rate
- Elapsed, Resettable Timer
- Instantaneous Flow Reading
- For Continuous Use
- PM-10 Adaptable!
- Applicable to EPA’s 40 CFR, 50, App. B
- For PM-10 sampling, see the Size Selective Inlets section of this catalog.
- For Filter Paper, see the Filter Media for Air Sampling section of this catalog.
- For Calibrators, see the Air Flow Calibrators, Adapters and Calibration Services section of this catalog.
- For Replacement Blowers, see the Air Sampling Accessories section of this catalog.